Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite of programs is a must.
- Prepare files for print from several formats and workflows including native files and pretrapped artwork. Work with customers to create and/or modify original artwork for brochures, catalogs, litho and top-sheet for the corrugated industry as well as other commercial printing projects.
- This position also requires knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Technician must be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Technician will have an opportunity to work with customers to help educate them in proper file creation; therefore the position required good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines in a high volume environment.
- Must demonstrate design and layout knowledge and be able to translate knowledge into appealing practical layouts.
- Strong skill set is required in color correction, clone work and combining multiple Images.
- Ability to resolve issues on press including those from press, pre-press and plate to meet the customers required results.
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- Will be responsible for maintaining a strong working knowledge of computer applications that apply to the Graphic Arts Industry and office environment.
- Must have the ability to provide training on digital and conventional output devices along with file preparation to both personnel in the prep-press department and others within the company.
- Must have a complete understanding of total print shop environment from order entry through finishing.
- This position also required a strong knowledge of color theory and the ability make color corrections for outgoing proofs as well has jobs on press.
Experience: Min. 4 Years