A team leader is someone who provides direction, instructions and guidance to a group of individuals, who can also be known as a team, for the purpose of achieving a certain goal. An effective leader will know her team members strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
Team leaders serve various roles in an organization. Their job is to get tasks done by using all of the resources available to them, including other employees or team members. Below is a list of some important roles a team leader must often take on:
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal
- Provide any training that team members need
- Communicate clear instructions to team members
- Listen to team members' feedback
- Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they providing is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Create reports to update the company on teams progress
- Distribute reports to appropriate personnel
Qualification: B.Tech from certified university
Experience: Min. 3 years of experience of handling team different e-learning profiles.